Goldman Sachs’ 10KSB is a training program for business owners who have passed the start-up phase and are poised for growth. Participants accepted into the program will receive a full scholarship to 10KSB, which includes comprehensive business management education curriculum, a suite of business support services such as one-on-one business advising and networking clinics, and opportunities to access capital.
The information sessions will provide participants with an overview of the program and the application procedures. Business advisors and program administrators will tailor the application workshops to meet the individual needs of prospective program applicants.
Information sessions will be held at the College’s Miller Campus:
· August 24, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., Miller Free Enterprise Center, Room 203
· September 14, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., Miller Professional Development Center, Room 224
Application workshops will be held at the College’s Miller Campus and at the Library Square Center:
· August 30, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., Miller Campus—Miller Corporate Partnership Center, Room 333
· September 6, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., Library Square Campus, Room 111
· September 20, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., Miller Campus–Miller Corporate Partnership Center, Room 330
· September 27, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., Library Square Center, Room 111
To register for any of the above information sessions or application workshops visit www.slcc10ksb.com/key-dates.
Additional 10KSB information, including the program application is available at www.slcc10ksb.com.