“I am delighted to announce the addition of these talented leaders to our executive team,” said Scott Johnson, CEO of AtTask. “This infusion of proven and capable leadership extends our ability to help industry-leading organizations around the world manage critical enterprise projects, reduce costs, and increase productivity in IT, marketing, finance, services, development, and operations.”
Ray Connolly comes to AtTask with a proven knack for exploring and expanding potential markets and creatively communicating the “big picture” to executives and team members. With nineteen successful years in the high-tech industry, most recently at Microsoft and Placeware, Connolly has a reputation for implementing internal and external sales strategies that consistently drive revenues.
With over thirteen years of financial management experience in software, hardware, and manufacturing, Michael Olson will be responsible for the overall financial direction and strategy of AtTask as well as the legal and human resource departments. Olson joins AtTask from inthinc, inc., The SCO Group, and Arthur Anderson.
Kevin Hayden, recently of BEA Systems, Interwoven, and EnterConnect, will direct all of AtTask’s global marketing, including market strategy, positioning, demand generation, corporate communications, industry analyst relations, brand marketing, and media relations. Hayden’s background spans over 20 years of executive marketing experience in managing both public and private high tech companies through periods of rapid growth and positioning them for success.
“2008 was a breakout year for AtTask,” says Johnson. “We’re projecting continued growth through 2009 as more and more industries across the enterprise turn to AtTask for transparency, visibility, and accountability on business-critical projects.”
AtTask 2008 Highlights
* AtTask finishes 2008 with record Q4 revenues--141% year-over-year increase
* AtTask expands overseas with offices in the U.K., China, and Japan
* AtTask chosen as Red Herring 100 North America Winner, joining the ranks of Google, Skype, Salesforce.com, YouTube, and Yahoo!
* AtTask named 2008 SIIA CODiE award winner for best project management software
* AtTask named best on-demand project management solution by TopTenREVIEWS for the third consecutive year
* AtTask introduces new online community and Idea Share with over 1600 customers and tens of thousands of users
* AtTask named an Inc. 500 company, ranked #23 among technology companies
* AtTask introduced enhanced portfolio functionality, which allows executives to prioritize potential projects based upon business value
* AtTask voted Best Product Presentation by IT executives at the PPM Summit in Austria