LINDON, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Open Air Cinema today announced that its line of Open Air Home Screens, giant inflatable movie screens designed for the ultimate backyard cinema experience, is now available at Target.com.
The line of durable, lightweight Open Air Home Screens comes in three sizes: 10ft, 14ft, and 18ft, which are the largest inflatable movie screens for home use. Historically, screens available to consumers were low in quality with less durable material, wrinkled projection surfaces and weak air blowers. With the Open Air Home Screens, Target.com now offers top-quality screens with theatrical grade projection surfaces. See http://tinyurl.com/ak8kmz.
"With Target.com now offering our inflatable movie screens, more people in more backyards across America can enjoy movie nights under the stars," said Stuart Farmer, president of Open Air Cinema. "Our screens are manufactured with durable, high-quality, wrinkle-resistant materials and are easier to set up than a pup tent. Backyard barbeques and stay-at-home vacations will never be the same."
All Open Air Home Screens use theatrical grade materials to provide customers with the ultimate viewing experience.
Open Air Home Screens come with the following features:
- Matte white, wrinkle-resistant ripstop nylon projection surface
- Black-backed projection surface blocks lights from behind, improves contrast ratio
- Ultra lightweight-weighs from 12-17 pounds when deflated and fits inside a duffle bag
- Quiet, professional quality air blower provides constant inflation
- Air blower, ropes, stakes, etc.
- 20 MPH wind rating