Now in its twelfth year, Summit continues to grow and gain prominence as a world-class directors and officers training and leadership conference. “This year’s program will provide valuable information from nationally recognized experts and thought leaders on strategies to improve boardroom performance,” said Spence Hoole, Managing Partner at Diversified Insurance Group, a sponsor of Summit 2012.
Conference presenters include leading executives, corporate directors, policymakers, educators and experts from the legal and financial services industries. Presenters at Summit include:
· Michael Thompson, PhD, Associate Dean, Marriott School of Business, Brigham Young University
· Richard Koppes, former Deputy Executive Officer and General Counsel of the California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS), currently Director for National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD)
· Chancellor William B. Chandler III, Partner, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, former Chancellor of the Delaware Court of Chancery
· Joan Woodward, Executive Vice President Public Policy, The Travelers Companies, former Vice President and Director of Washington Research for Goldman Sachs, former Deputy Chief of Staff for the U.S., Senate Committee on Finance
· William Isaac, Senior Managing Director of FTI Consulting, Chairman of Fifth Third Bancorp, former Chairman of the FDIC
· Richard Levick, President and CEO, Levick Strategic Communications
· Bob Whitman, Chief Executive Officer, Franklin Covey Corporation
· Allen Alexander, President, CEO and Chairman, Savage Services
For more information and to register for Summit, go to www.summitconf.org.